Have a strong interest in helping people who have served in our military to find ways to deal with whatever issues they need help with. I work with you to identify what concerns you have and how to approach making the changes you want for yourself. Then try to bring the skills and information to you to help achieve those goals.
1111 E. Tahquitz Canyou Way 121 Palm Springs, CA 92262 US
- Have been a therapist for 30 years. Prior experience in Behavioral Health Dept at 29 Palms Marine/Naval Base with active duty service men and women. EAP provider for Military One Source for many years.Have been in private practice since 1985 and am Executive Director of The Counseling Center.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from Loyola University in Chicago, IL.
- Certified EAP (Employee Assistance Professional).
- SAP- Substance Abuse Professional
- Anxiety Disorders
- Stress Management
- Effective Communication
Session Type / Duration
- Individual therapy / 45 Minutes
- Individual therapy / 60 Minutes