Dual nationally certified Family Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
Practitioner with American Association of Nurse Practitioners and American Nurses Credentialing Center
● Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with more than 12 years of clinical
experience in patient care, clinical education, and Informatics.
● Highly qualified Nurse Practitioner with a strong and diverse clinical background in the
practical treatment in the areas of Primary Care, Urgent Care, Psychiatric Mental Health,
Geriatric, Occupational Health, and Telehealth.
● Currently provides psychiatric services including Psychiatric Evaluations, and follow-ups
on patients with MDD, ADHD, Bipolar disorder, Anxiety, PTSD, and TBI. Write
prescription orders, e-prescribe or Fax Rx.
● Provides psychiatric mental health care to a 16 bed crisis triage inpatient unit for crisis
● Facilitates live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, behavioral and
medication management via telehealth technologies.
Education | Certifications | Training
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) certification
Psychiatric Mental Health Certification, University of Cincinnati
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) certification
Masters of Science Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Walden University
BSN, Nursing, Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA
BS, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association
Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner in WA, CA, OR, NM
Active Registered Nursing Licenses in WA, CA, NM, AZ, OR